Digging into Science requires time, resources and the right investigational strategy or methodology, which cannot always be found internally. How about building a project together, in a full collaborative spirit?
Take advantage of Resting state (RS), Event related (ERP), model phenotyping or Pharmaco-induced EEG Biomarkers to push your understanding of brain function and evaluate the pharmacodynamic efficacy of investigational compounds in Psychiatric, Neurodegenerative or other Brain Disorders.
drug discovery expertise
Our translational approach connects preclinical to clinical development phases. All experiments performed for you follow clinical protocols and include models that mirror human diseases. Therefore, the biomarkers identified can predict the impact your molecule may have through the different clinical phases.
- 15 years’ experience in translational drug efficacy testing for CNS disorders.
- Epilepsy: Anti-epileptic potential testing, Essential Tremor, Pain*, compound derisking (seizure aggravation potential).
- Parkinson’s disease: Prodromal, late onset of PD, motor symptoms (L-DOPA induced Dyskinesia).
- Model Phenotyping using state-of-the-art EEG methods will help you discover relevant biomarkers of a brain disorder and check the effect of compounds on the identified signatures.
- Back translation: Our EEG capabilities help secure your IND application with objective measures within the brain.
- Expert consulting: let’s build up your project together!
THERAPEUTIC POTENTIAL EXPLORATION
- Pharmacological pathway exploration (MOA) using Pharmaco-induced protocols, Auditory-Evoked Potentials (AERP, ERP), 40 Hz ASSR (Auditory Steady State Responses).
- Evaluate synchronicity levels between different brain structures.
- Head to head vs reference compound to demonstrate superior effect, in vivo.
- Tool compound testing: Long-term partnership with you with collaborative database enrichment.
- Drug repurposing insights: What if a closer look at the brain oscillations induced by your drug could reveal a new therapeutic horizon?
EEG BIOMARKER IDENTIFICATION
The 6-step roadmap to EEG Biomarker Development and Identification
- Rodent model Phenotyping by EEG, LFP, ecoG: It is possible to phenotype a model you find relevant for your research, either from your lab or from a third-party provider. Our Lab features a quarantine space to assess the current health status of your animals and safeguard against a potential facility contamination.
- Oscillatory signatures identification: Does the brain of the model express specific EEG signatures?
- Pharmacological challenge of identified signatures in a longitudinal, crossover design.
- Biomarker validation: identified signatures are pharmacosensitive, reversion is confirmed.
- Reproducibility: additional battery of tests are carried out to confirm the robustness of the biomarker. That includes a larger animal cohort, additional pharmacological challenges and deeper statistical analysis.
- Première! We identified a yet-undiscovered disease-specific biomarker with you. Time for advertising! How about a joint communication, poster, article, or press release?
We take a collaborative approach to co-develop projects with you. You’ve seen this idea in a recent paper but couldn’t do it yourself. You are looking for dedicated neuroscientists who possess a good grasp on the Science and who you enjoy working with. Then apply for our Sponsorship Program and get a chance to get involved !
You are using a relevant model in your routine research and wish to find out whether it also expresses objective EEG signatures and biomarkers?
Discovering a new biomarker in your animal model could be a game changer for your research and open new perspectives on your understanding of brain diseases.
We phenotype your model of interest with our EEG platform (Cue®) using different EEG paradigms such as EEG, qEEG, ERP, ASSR and much more and discover together a new translational biomarker of the neurological condition you are working on.
We identify within the brain subtle oscillatory changes and augment your model with a functional, dynamic and relevant biomarker. Once highlighted, the EEG Phenotype of your model can be challenged with the relevant pharmacology and compound of your choice to look for a potential reversion. Profiling your model therefore offers several possibilities: Functional exploration, drug discovery and development, target validation, disease-modifying strategies and much more.