in vivo EEG Capabilities
MONITOR BRAIN ACTIVITY CHANGES
IN VIVO WITHIN THE BRAIN
Thanks to 15 years’ experience developping our in vivo capabilities, you can rely on us to get the functional, pharmacodynamic profiling of your compounds using quantitative EEG methods and clinically inspired designs (crossover, blinded…). As a fully-integrated company, we cover the entire value chain in-house and execute your project from A to Z at labs we own and manage. This gives us total control over every step in your study
check some of our capabilities below
All experiments are conducted in vivo, on freely-moving rodent models (mice and rats) of Epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease, Psychiatric disorders and other brain diseases.
- Essential Tremor
- Harmaline mouse and the ET Band as biomarker of Essential Tremor
- Parkinson’s Disease
- 6-OHDA Rat (unilateral) and BetaPark biomarker of Late-onset Parkinson’s Disease phase
- 6-OHDA Rat (unilateral) and GammaPark biomarker of L-DOPA induced Dyskinesia + AIM scoring
- Soon available: Alpha-synuclein rat model and BetaPark as evolutive biomarker of Prodromal Phase of Parkinson’s Disease
- Cognitive function (Alzheimer’s, Schizophrenia)
- Pharmaco-induced models of cognitive dysfunction, tested with ASSR, ERP protocols, both used in the clinic.
- Transgenic or surgical models from third-party provider.
- EEG model Phenotyping: from signature identification to Biomarker validation…and beyond!
- We can Phenotype your own experimental animal model. Using our EEG platform, it is possible for us to identify within the brain subtle oscillatory changes and augment your model with a functional, dynamic and relevant biomarker.
- Once highlighted, the EEG Phenotype of your model can be challenged with the relevant pharmacology and/or compound of your choice to look for a potential reversion.
- Profiling your model therefore offers several possibilities: Functional exploration, drug discovery an development, target validation, disease-modifying strategies and much more!